Idealis Consulting is a team that designs, develops, integrates and supports your ODOO solutions in order to make our customers more productive, responsive and profitable.
Our mission is to support the companies's growth and guarantee their digital transformation thanks to Odoo. We offer an adequate solution for every business problem they have to face. Our mission is to get them close to where their Ideal IS. Our consultants will accompany them throughout their projects by offering them an ERP solution adapted to their needs during all their projects.
We help them whatever the sector. Moreover, our consultants have developed vertical solutions that meet the specificities of certain sectors. Avoid the cost of extreme customization and benefit from a quick implementation like Smart Biotech, Smart Analytics, Isabel Connect, Smart Membership, Talent Management HR, Smart Phama, Smart Quality and much more to come.
As a services company, Idealis Consulting knows that human capital has a very high value. Every wish of our employees about their career opportunities is being considered with the highest interest.
To expand our team we are looking for a SALES CONSULTANT.
- As a Sales Consultant you have to achieve your sales targets defined per sales campaign. You must manage your sales funnel per sales campaign to generate leads and close deals.
- Act as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
- You will be able to prepare and carry out demos of Odoo and our solutions for targets with a company size of between 10 and 50 people.
- Build and maintain strong client relationships
- Draft commercial offers and close contract agreements
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to the customer needs
- Develop new business with existing and new clients
- Prepare reports on account status
- Collaborate with the Head of Sales and the Sales Manager to identify and grow opportunities within territory
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- Bachelor/Master studies in a related area (Commercial Engineer, Economics, Communication, ...)
- Fluent in French OR Dutch and good knowledge in English
- Strong verbal & written communication skillsExcellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- A first experience with a CRM software is a plus
- Ability to negotiate and close a deal
- Focus on quality