ODOO Business Analyst
ODOO Business Analyst
Idealis Consulting offers a large range of services in Supply Chain and Human Capital Management.
We build complete and integrated IT solutions for our customers (SAP & ODOO).
The main goal of our activities is to support our customers’ growth.
By deploying simple and complete business solutions, we can answer efficiently to the most complex issues.
imagine the best IT architectures
scope SMART objectives to SMART projects
deliver the best solutions fitting the business needs
As a services company, Idealis Consulting knows that human capital has a very high value. Every wish of our employees about their career opportunities is being considered with the highest interest. That's why trainings, coaching and self-learning take an important place in a career @ Idealis Consulting.
To expand our team we are looking for an Odoo Business Analyst
- Act as a link between Business and IT: provide business priorities, challenge IT solutions, and follow-up implementation
- Prepare & take the lead during workshops with the customers
- Analyse the customer's needs & requests and translate them into Business Blueprints
- Ensure that business processes are documented
- Quantify and negotiate the resources required
- Manage several projects with medium risks and resources requirements
- Follow and check the development (functional testing and presentation to the customer for validation)
- Act as business representative during the implementation of solutions to ensure business needs are met
- Optimize solutions related to specific project issues
- Provide Odoo functional training sessions to the end-users
- Define the scope of the testing & develop business test scenarios
- Provide support to the end-users during the User Acceptance Test
- Bachelor/Master studies in a related area (Business Management, Computer Sciences, Engineering, ...)
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position
- A first experience with an ERP (Odoo is a plus)
- Fluent in French and English, a good knowledge of Dutch is an asset
- Solutions minded
- Independent and fast worker
- Team player and good communicator
- Detail and goal oriented
- Hands-on and energetic personality with a positive attitude
- Your people skills will enable you to build lasting and trusting relationships with our clients